For the dashing and ethereal bride.
The Ana Karen gown is a two-piece corset top and draped skirt pair. The corset is made of semi-sheer thick netting that can be lined or be left semi-sheer. Paired nicely with a sequenced belt. Details of top and bottom listed below.
- Can be lined or see-through
- Contains soft boning on corset
- Each corset panel is decorated with a thin lace detail
- Satin lined bra cups
- Hook and eye closure going up the center back
- Bra cup size will be according to wearer’s size
- The top layer is English netting
- Lined to the floor
- Invisible zipper closure at the center back
- Customizable lining; mid-thigh or floor-length