For the true bohemian bride.
The Chantilly lace of the Yariz gown is soft and ultra lightweight with stretch. The nude colored, stretch lining of the bodice is soft to the touch. A favorite detail, the dreamy bell sleeves, begin above the elbow and fall unto the hand area. The keyhole back is finished with one button at the neck. The dress is lined through the bodice and is semi-sheer at the shoulders, arms, back, and legs. The skirt is made of soft English netting and is gathered at the center for fullness and dreamy draping (train length is customizable).
PLEASE be aware than the pattern/style of the lace may change depending on stock. We will always insure to stay within the same style of lace (Chantilly) and weight to maintain the drape and overall aesthetic of the dress. If you have any questions, please contact us!
- Soft, stretch Chantilly lace
- English netting
- Invisible zipper closure at the center back
- Keyhole back with button at neck.
- Semi-sheer at shoulders, arms, back, and legs
- Built in bra cups
- Train length can be customized
- Poly/Spandex lining; Poly/Spandex lace;